... Semangat yang hilang ...



Semangat berkobar-kobar sebelum tok hilang macam ya ajak. Nektok nak molah apa-apa pun rasa sik ada mood. Mun boleh kmk maok berhenti kerja,bebas dari tekanan dari tempat kerja. Bebas dari semangat2 jaik dari tempat kerja. What I want is to stay at home and do house chores. It is just a dream. It's only dream ... Kmk bena2 rasa kosong. Fake smile. Fake laugh. All fakes. Fake me. Deep inside me,I feel want to go far far awayyyyy.. I hate to be alone.


I really miss my baby. Bena2 rindu dengan nya. I'm trying my best to keep busy tapi easy said then done. It's hard. Very hard to do. I dont want to forget my babies. Sidaknya darah dagingku. Kmk maybe belum menjadi ibu di dunia nyata, tapi hakikatnya I am a mother to three angels in heaven. My babies are safe in heaven.


Sik sabar maok habiskan this year. I want to leave this cruel year. I want to meet new year with new hope,new chance, new dreams..


I really really really miss Socrates Aldrian Sturky. I really do..


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 CheezyBla²: